Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Not so much crafting going on....

I have not made many cards or any scrapbook pages in months. But hopefully that is changing. I have been looking at blogs trying to get the creativity flowing. As always I am inspired by Keisha Campbell at A Bit East. Her style is so simply elegant. My favorite things stamps has a wonderful blog and a great design team. Through them I finally learned how to use some of the dies I purchased more effectively. I hope to have a post later today.

2 comments:

  1. I do accept as true with all the ideas you've presented to your post. They're really convincing and will definitely work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for novices. May
    you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for
    the post.

    Here is my site website development services

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's definately a lot to learn about this topic. I like all the points you made.

    my blog sell online

    ReplyDelete