Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Favorite Things Blueprint Die

All of you avid stampers should check out the March release of dies from My Favorite Things
Stamps. They just introduced a new die called Blueprints 1, since it is numbered I am sure this means more are to come. Along with the die are 4 sketches showing you how to use the die so you can make different card layouts. I like the idea of the design work being already done.

Since I don't own the die yet,(on order) I fooled around with my Cricut machine and cut the scallop piece with my Elegant edges cartridge. It worked very nicely as you can see by the card below. I used Authentique Free Bird papers, ribbon is from Stampin Up, feel better stamp is from Papertrey, large verse is from MFT stamps. Corner punch by EK Success. Small tag is from MFT stamps.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment