Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stampaway 2010


I had the pleasure to attend Stampaway in Cincinnati this year. Stampaway is a one day rubberstamp convention, with a preview night on Friday night. The preview party is an event within itself. Only 500 tickets are sold and you get a chance to shop before everyone else does. It is worth 38 dollar price tag to be able to shop without the major crowd that comes on Saturday. The highlight of preview night was meeting Tim Holtz, Jennifer Maguire and Shari Carroll. Stampers Anonymous and Hero Arts are my favorite companies and it was such a pleasure to meet my stamping idols. Jennifer and Shari were super nice and so patient while my buddy Gail took pictures. Gail took classes by Tim and Joanie of Artful Illusions. So between classes I was able to sneak in and get a picture with Tim. He also was very gracious while working hard to get ready for the upcoming class.

1 comment: