Sunday, July 5, 2009

Upcoming Events

I would like to announce a new weekly happening at Funkie Munkie Scraps. I will be doing a weekly make and take on Wednesdays. I will be using supplies that are available at FMS. All you need to do is bring your own adhesive and scissors. This will start on 7/15. I am excited about doing this because I have not been stamping lately and this will get me going again. I feel the need to be creative. Along with the weekly make and take I will also be doing a couple of classes this month. Look for a class featuring a Hero Arts stamp set and a 10 cards for 10 dollars coming very soon. Due to the amount of prep time, I do require a minimum of 5 people for the 10 for 10 and a minimum for 4 for the Hero Arts classes.

I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th. I know we did. We celebrated with friends and of course ate delicious barbecue.

No comments:

Post a Comment