Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wow it has been a long time since I posted cards.


Updating my blog seems to take a back seat to everything. I have difficulty thinking of what to say so I just avoid posting. I have always to say about stamping when I am talking with people in person but can't seem formulate my thoughts when I am on the BLOG. I love sharing ideas by posting my cards so I just need to concentrate on that.

I saw a card on Cards magazine by Maile Belles and I made a take off on her card. I changed it up a bit and I really liked the way it turned out. I even emailed Maile my version and she emailed me back-very nice of her. My version is above. Stamps I used, Donna Downey flowers(Unity Stamp Company, Smile (49 cents at Michael's what a bargain,) houndstooth- Glitz designs, Butterfly punch-Martha Stewart, Fiskars border punch, Techniques Tuesday verse, corner punch by EK success.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa,

    This is a beautiful card. You make the BEST cards ever. I always love looking at your cards.

    Pat Wimbush

    ReplyDelete