Saturday, August 1, 2009

New card featuring Stampers Anonymous stamps from the Tim Holtz collection


I made this vintage card with stamps from Tim Holtz collection sold by Stampers Anonymous. I went to the Winston-Salem stamp convention last weekend and was fascincated with the techniques demonstrated at the Stampers Anonymous booth. When I came home I logged onto Tim Holtz's website and there was more information on what I saw demoed at the convention. He has an awesome set of videos (www.timholtz.com) that are very informative. I hope you enjoy the eye candy.

4 comments:

  1. You have a great eye for vintage. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lisa! Love the buttons! I'm so happy to have found your blog. Can't wait to see more. Are you still doing the Wednesday classes at Funkie Monkie? Tues/Wed are my free days. :)
    xx,
    Autumn Clark

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you are teaching!!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete