Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Updated my photo

I updated my photo but of course now I think I should change it back. I took the headshot myself with my Iphone and THOUGHT I liked it. I will leave it up for a while until I change my mind again. I will have to get my photographer buddy to take a head shot of me in the very near future.

Have had a very busy week at work, lots of sick people and lots of maintenance meds handed out. Have not stamped much, but I did make it into my room to rearrange some of my stuff. Completed a few tasks , such as consolidating all of my inks into drawers and finding a home for my Stickles and finally discovering I had lots of colors of liquid pearls, so now I don't need to buy any. Hubby is grateful for that one. I scanned some cards into Paperport for later uploading and most importantly looked at the new Stampin Up catalog. Saw a lot of new things I would like to purchase but do I need another stamp?? Of course I do!! I repeat, I am hopelessly addicted.

I found some border stamp sets at Wally-world in the craft section, new release by Stampology. Very good price, $4.00, had to have them all. Would you say I need a 12 step program????

1 comment: